A python HTML builder library.
- Implement an html parser that returns a Document instance with the proper properties and children.
- Add more API methods.
- Add CSS selector support.
- Add styling configuration.
from PyML import Document doc = Document() title = doc.create_element("title") title.append_child(doc.create_text_node("Example title!")) doc.head.append_child(title) print(doc)
<html> <head> <title>Example title!title> head> <body>body> html>
Anybody is free to contribute if they want, just make sure you follow the points listed below:
- Don't rename/move methods/objects without consulting me first.
- Don't introduce new functionality without explaining in-depth why we need said functionality (unless its from the Goals section)
- Your code must be PEP-8 compliable.