Lines of code
Have you ever wondered how many lines of code you wrote in github? This tool will calculate it for you! To calculate the total number of lines you (or your friend) have written,
- Clone this repo using
git clone https://github.com/Jothin-kumar/lines-of-code.git.
- Generate a token from https://github.com/settings/tokens.
- navigate to lines-of-code/scripts using
- run terminal.py using
python terminal.pyin windows or
python3 terminal.pyin ubuntu.
- Enter the token generated in step 2.
- Enter user id to claculate your friend's total lines of code or leave it blank to calculate your total lines of code. To find a person's user id, follow the steps here.
- Wait for it to complete calculating.
How to find a person's user id
To find a person's user id,
- Navigate to
- The user id can be found in the "id" parameter. Example: 84167612.