Yukki Music Bot is a Powerful Telegram Music+Video Bot written in Python using Pyrogram and Py-Tgcalls by which you can stream songs, video and even live streams in your group calls via various sources.
- Youtube, Soundcloud, Apple Music, Spotify, Resso and Telegram Audios & Videos support.
- Written from scratch, making it stable and less crashes.
- Attractive thumbnails, fonts and images, making experience more user-friendly and interactive.
- Loop, Seek, Shuffle, Specific Skip, Playlists etc support
- Global, Users, Chats Top 10 played tracks stats
- Multi-Language support
Here's a brief high-level overview of the Yukki Music Bot:
- For database, Yukki uses the MongoDB to store data and keys. MongoDB is a document database with the scalability and flexibility that you want with the querying and indexing that you need.
- Project uses the bs4 web scrapping for getting many platform details. Beautiful Soup is a Python library for pulling data out of HTML and XML files.
- The project uses the font
Ralewayas its main font for the thumbnails.
- The projects uses attractive images and icons which you can get in assets directory.
For more information on the technologies that power the Yukki Music Bot, check out the Docs.
all available config vars , also please check all available commands of the project.Before deploying Yukki Music Bot , please have a look towards
If you want to start working with Yukki Music Bot you can either fork or import repo . The official documentation site contains a lot of information. The best place to start is from the deployment section. If you'd like to talk to us, join us on our Telegram Group
In order to avoid conflicts in your project, you must have/installed
Generating Pyrogram String Session
Generate a Pyrogram String Session via Replit
Generate a Pyrogram String Session via Telegram String Generation Bot
Click the button below to deploy Yukki on Heroku!
Want detailed explanation of Heroku Deployment? Click Here
Click the button below to deploy Yukki on Okteto!
Checkout Docs for Detailed Explanation on VPS Deploy
[email protected]~ $ git clone https://github.com/TeamYukki/YukkiMusicBot [email protected]~ $ cd YukkiMusicBot [email protected]~ $ sudo bash setup
Setup will install each and every requirement, nodejs and pip packages automatically. After successfull installation of requirements , setup will ask you to input your vars. Please input your vars correctly.
[email protected]~ $ bash start
Not Getting VPS Method? Watch Tutorial
Reach out to the maintainer at one of the following places:
If you want to say thank you or/and support active development of YukkiMusicBot:
- Add a GitHub Star to the project.
- Fork the Repo :)
- Write interesting articles about the project on Dev.to, Medium or your personal blog.
PS: You can buy me a coffee too :)
Together, we can make YukkiMusicBot better!
First off, thanks for taking the time to contribute! Contributions are what make the open-source community such an amazing place to learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make will benefit everybody else and are greatly appreciated.
Please read our contribution guidelines, and thank you for being involved!
👨🏻💻 Authors & contributors
The original setup of this repository is by Team Yukki.
For a full list of all authors and contributors, see the contributors page.
YukkiMusicBot follows good practices of security, but 100% security cannot be assured. YukkiMusicBot is provided "as is" without any warranty. Use at your own risk.
For more information and to report security issues, please refer to our
This project is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3. All designs were created by @NotReallyShikhar .
See LICENSE for more information.
Special thanks to these amazing projects/people which/who help power Yukki Music Bot:
Reminder that you are great, you are enough, and your presence is valued. If you are struggling with your mental health, please reach out to someone you love and consult a professional.