Shhhloader is a SysWhispers Shellcode Loader that is currently a Work in Progress. It takes raw shellcode as input and compiles a C++ stub that has been integrated with SysWhispers in order to bypass AV/EDR. The included python builder will work on any Linux system that has Mingw-w64 installed.
The tool has been confirmed to successfully load Meterpreter and a Cobalt Strike beacon on fully updated systems with Windows Defender enabled. The project itself is still in a PoC/WIP state, as it currently doesn't work with all payloads.
2/9/22 EDIT: Shhhloader now includes 5 different ways to execute your shellcode! See below for updated usage. Big thanks to @Snovvcrash and their DInjector project for inspiration! I highly recommend taking a look at it for more information regarding the shellcode injection techniques and code that this tool is now based on.
┳┻| ┻┳| ┳┻| ┻┳| ┳┻| _ ┻┳| •.•) - Shhhhh, AV might hear us! ┳┻|⊂ﾉ ┻┳| usage: Shhhloader.py [-h] [-p explorer.exe] [-m QueueUserAPC] [-nr] [-v] [-d] [-o a.exe] file ICYGUIDER'S CUSTOM SYSWHISPERS SHELLCODE LOADER positional arguments: file File containing raw shellcode optional arguments: -h, --help show this help message and exit -p explorer.exe, --process explorer.exe Process to inject into (Default: explorer.exe) -m QueueUserAPC, --method QueueUserAPC Method for shellcode execution (Options: ProcessHollow, QueueUserAPC, RemoteThreadContext, RemoteThreadSuspended, CurrentThread) (Default: QueueUserAPC) -nr, --no-randomize Disable syscall name randomization -v, --verbose Enable debugging messages upon execution -d, --dll-sandbox Use DLL based sandbox checks instead of the standard ones -o a.exe, --outfile a.exe Name of compiled file
Video Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KLGV_aGYbw
- 5 Different Shellcode Execution Methods (ProcessHollow, QueueUserAPC, RemoteThreadContext, RemoteThreadSuspended, CurrentThread)
- PPID Spoofing
- Block 3rd Party DLLs
- Syscall Name Randomization
- XOR Encryption with Dynamic Key Generation
- Sandbox Evasion via Loaded DLL Enumeration
- Sandbox Evasion via Checking Processors, Memory, and Time
Tested and Confirmed Working on:
- Windows 10 21H1 (10.0.19043)
- Windows 10 20H2 (10.0.19042)
- Windows Server 2019 (10.0.17763)
Scan Results as of 2/9/22 (x64 Meterpreter QueueUserAPC): https://antiscan.me/scan/new/result?id=tntuLnCkTCwz
Greetz & Credit:
- Jthuraisamy for his amazing project SysWhispers: https://github.com/jthuraisamy/SysWhispers
- OutFlank for creating InlineWhispers (Mingw-w64 Compatible SysWhispers): https://github.com/outflanknl/InlineWhispers
- FalconForceTeam for their syscall generation tool that supports SysWhispers2: https://github.com/FalconForceTeam/SysWhispers2BOF
- Snovvcrash for their NimHollow project, which I used as a template for process hollowing: https://github.com/snovvcrash/NimHollow
- Snovvcrash again for their DInjector project, which I used as a template for many of the included injection techniques: https://github.com/snovvcrash/DInjector
- Cerbersec for their Ares project, whose code I used for PPID Spoofing, Blocking 3rd Party DLLs and Sandbox Evasion: https://github.com/Cerbersec/Ares