OSCP CheatSheet 2022
High-level notes for quick reference, scripts that may be useful for the exam (both my own and third party), tips/tricks & much more
All curated and formatted for the new 'AD' style OSCP exam
- Jake Scheetz, 2022
- Contains a list of videos from my YouTube channel that walkthrough the HTB machines that emulate the OSCP exam.
- This contains both Linux and Windows machines and varies in difficulty from insane to easy.
- this also contains lists of other YT videos that I found helpful for learning other topics covered in the PWK course
- This folder contains all of my quick references to useful tid-bits of information and commands that are somehow hard to remember off the top of your head
- this includes snippets of commands for all topics from enumeration to post exploitation techniques
- Additionally you'll find useful nuances about tech stacks, services, and exploit chains that can be useful to identify entry points onto machines.
- This folder contains all of he source code for all the tools that I personally wrote to automate things like recon in the lab environment as well as scripts that were used to build off of during the course
- Note that in the source code of each script I'll clearly state what was produced by myself and what is an example from OffSec, I in no way am taking credit for their work or their code examples.
- While I think that my scripts for recon can be useful to automate the process, I hihgly recommend not using them during the course exercises so that you can build the adequate skills to approach the lab env. However, feel free to use them elsewhere and especially on the lab env where recon becomes very repetitive.