A collection of self-contained and well-documented issues for newcomers to start contributing with
How to setup the local development environment?
- Clone the repository by executing
git clone https://github.com/t0xic0der/fedora-easyfix.git.
- Make the local repository your current working directory by executing
- Create a new virtual environment by executing
- Activate the newly created virtual environment by executing
- Install the module by executing
python3 setup.py install.
- Fetch a personal access token from here and store it in a
.envfile inside the same directory.
" GITHUB_API_KEY = " " PAGURE_API_KEY = "" ">
GITHUB_USERNAME = "
" GITHUB_API_KEY = " " PAGURE_API_KEY = ""
index-easyfix-issuesbeing in the same directory to index the Easyfix relevant issues from a variety of Git forges.
start-easyfix-server -p 9696 -4to start the Easyfix server.
Detailed documentation would arrive shortly. Inconvenience is regretted.